To provide administrative support to the entire Sainsbury's magazine editorial team and the publishing team where required. An eye for detail and good organizational skills are essential.
- General admin duties such as arranging meetings, keeping the office tidy and organized, managing the magazine archive, assisting at events.
- General finance duties including processing invoices, updating the cross tracker, dealing with payment queries, making up the issue.
- Awards administration
- Various editorial duties including sending issues to suppliers and contributors, doing admin
- Filing of invoices, Ts and Cs and commisioning forms
- Managing work experience, creating tasks on intervals for all departments
- Assisting at events, putting together goody bags
- Assissting subs team with collating barcodes of products, basic subbing duties
- Assisting art team with calling in products for photography
- Assisting features team with research
- An interest in food, cookery and womens lifestyle and working in publishing and media is essential
- A good standard of written English and good communication skills
- Well organised and efficient
- Keen, motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to think on their feet and show initiatve
- Confidence, good team player and a positive attitude
- Experienced in using Microsoft office Suite and confident on email