For the purpose of the Data Protection Regulations the data controller is Seven Publishing Group Ltd of 3-7 Herbal Hill, London, EC1R 5EJ.
Please contact either our vDPO, Simon Ghent or our Privacy Coordinator, Patrick Fenton at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or to exercise your right to disclose, erase, migrate or update your data as a data subject.
What we collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
name and job title
contact information including email address
demographic information such as your role
What we do with the information we gather
We use the data we collect in the following ways:
- To answer any enquiries you send us through our ‘Contact Us’ webform.
- To fulfil our legitimate interests as a business.
- To provide a service requested by you.
- To fulfil a contractual obligation.
- It is necessary for us to process the data to fulfil a request by yourself even if made to a third party.
- You would reasonably expect such processing to take place.
- We feel it would be beneficial to you and that you would expect to hear about certain services we offer.
Disclosure of your information
We may need to disclose your personal information to third parties in order to provide a service to you or fulfil an obligation. You will be specifically warned of this beforehand usually next to the form obtaining you data.
Transfers to Third Countries
Your rights as a Data Subject
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to object