Senior Picture Editor
Love shoots? We are on the look out for someone with a supreme creative eye, who can spot an outstanding visual, to head up our Picture Desk at SevenC3.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record working across all forms of content, from digital to print, as well as experience in moving image would be a unique bonus.
You should have excellent experience in image creation and production, working across a diverse subject range from health & wellbeing, business & finance as well as beauty and luxury.
You must be an innovative, visual problem solver, who has a ‘can do’ attitude and contribute quality and excellence across our client portfolio.
- Working closely with the Creative team, play a key role in the creative and production of shoots for print, digital, POS, editorial and social output. Moving image experience a bonus.
- To give a good level of support to the picture desk, duties across all projects.
- To be proactive with all responsibilities across the picture desk.
- To manage own projects: researching, commissioning, passing images for press or upload, delivering the project on time, on brand and on budget.
- To commission photographers and illustrators as well as shoots where necessary.
- To have a developed and broad contacts book and a strong interest in finding new talent.
- Keep abreast of trends and share this information to help drive the visual standards of all projects and campaigns.
- To be driven and able to keep costs competitive and within budget.
If you are that unique individual and would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering note telling us why you would be perfect for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.