We are Seven.
We create content
that helps brands
keep their promises.
While advertising sets out a brand’s promise, it’s our job to produce content that fulfils that promise. This informs our work across all channels.
We judge our content by its success in growing our clients’ brands.
We use our editorial thinking to define a brand’s content strategy then use our expertise to deliver that content.
We are Seven. We create content that speaks to people, not at them.
Senior Account ManagerAre you looking for your next move in content marketing? Maybe you’re an established Account Manager looking for a step up or already a SAM looking for a new challenge on a top tier brand? If so, then we may just have the perfect job for you.
Strategic content agency Seven has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join our busy client services team working on Sainsbury’s Live Well for Less magazine and web activity. You’ll be kept busy with client liaison and account planning, ensuring attention to detail and process, and delivering outstanding execution across a range of print and online content. There’s also the regular Eating Meeting to organise! You’ll need a positive attitude, plenty of stamina, a sharp eye for detail, great organisational skills and – above all - a sunny disposition. If that sounds like you, get in touch.
To apply, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV and a covering note to email@example.comClosing Date: 17-07-2014 15:05:18Seven is an equal opportunities employer
Senior Account ManagerAre you looking for your next move in content marketing? Maybe you’re an established Account Manager looking for a step up or already a SAM looking for a new challenge on a top tier brand? If so, then we may just have the perfect job for you.Find out more
HR InternSeven is an award-winning content marketing agency, and we are recruiting an HR Intern for our busy HR team.
- The administration of employment offer letters and contracts
- Administration relating to performance and talent management – PDRs & probation reviews
- Maintenance of HR files and database to ensure they are accurate and up to date
- Recruitment administration
- Ensure all job descriptions are branded and up to date
- Manage paperwork around benefits
Skills and experience
- Confident and customer focused
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive, flexible and professional approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- HR admin experience and either CPP or part CIPD qualified would be desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and gain experience in an exciting and growing company.
This is a six month, paid placement.
To apply for the role please send an up-to-date copy of your CV, along with a short covering note as to why you’d be perfect for our role to firstname.lastname@example.orgClosing Date: 17-07-2014 15:05:46Seven is an equal opportunities employer
HR InternAre you looking to kick-start your HR career? Have you been searching for that crucial experience or the first foot on the ladder? We could have just the role for you.Find out more
London EC1R 5EJ
Main: +44 (0) 20 7775 7775
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7775 7705
1.0 Aims and Objectives
Based on legal requirements, Seven Publishing Group is committed to maintaining and improving the economic and social wellbeing of all its staff. It is also committed to contributing towards a sustainable, safe and high quality environment in the areas where project sites are based.
This commitment is firmly grounded in Seven Publishing Group’s environmental policy statement that sets out the aims and objectives for improving the environment.
The policy’s overall aims are to:
- Pursue and encourage environmental sustainability
- Meet our legal obligations
- Work in partnership with relevant suppliers and parts of the community to promote environmental sustainability.
2.0 Seven Publishing Group’s Contribution Air
Reduce its own emissions of air pollution.
Reduce the consumption on non-renewable resources and encourage their replacement with renewable resources.
Reduce the amount of water used and encourage water economy at all our project sites.
Use safe and economic services for recycling, refuse collection, cleansing and waste disposal. Promote waste minimisation at all Seven Publishing Group sites including re-use, repair and recycling.
In conjunction with the Landlords to maximise energy efficiency in the design, maintenance and operation of Seven Publishing Group sites.
3.0 How will it be achieved:
Consider environmental aspects in policy development, strategies and business plan at all levels of the organisation. Promote knowledge and understanding of the global and local environment and our impact on it by:
- training and raising awareness of Seven Publishing Group staff
- use purchasing power to promote environmental sustainability.
Ensuring ‘value for money’ involves considering ‘life cycle’ financial costs i.e. with respect to energy savings, durability, reduced maintenance, and waste reduction, and therefore reducing environmental risks.
By making a commitment to this policy, Seven Publishing Group will help to conserve energy and resources, and reduce waste and pollution.
- Energy consumptions savings
- Waste disposal savings
- Savings from reduced resource consumption
- Reduced risk and administration costs through easier compliance with environmental legislation
Seven Publishing Group will take all reasonable opportunities to improve environmental impacts:
- Only buy supplies when necessary and minimise the amount of materials i.e. stationery, office equipment, furniture consumed.
- Buy products that are made from recycled material and/or are recyclable, and have minimal packaging. Furthermore, specify that the supplier of the product should operate or subscribe to a take-back scheme for packaging and equipment which can be re-used or recycled.
- Select the more environmentally-friendly option for cleaning and pest control.
- Buy energy efficient appliances and equipment.
To improve the policy and its implementation, Seven Publishing Group will:
- Inform all relevant suppliers of goods and services of this policy and Seven Publishing Group’s environmental commitment.
- Seek information from relevant suppliers about the environmental effects of products and services that they supply.
- Put in place systems to ensure that the policy is effectively implemented by all staff.
- Review this policy every year or as and when necessary.
Seven Publishing Group will take all reasonable steps to ensure the business is prepared for emergencies:
- Implement a Disaster Recovery Plan to ensure business continuity in the event of environmental events affecting the ability to operate as usual.
- Ensure Fire Procedure Policy in place.