Hello, we are Seven
We are an award-winning agency creating content that performs.
Hello, we are Seven
We are an award-winning agency creating content that performs.
While advertising sets out a brand’s promise, it’s our job to produce content that fulfils that promise. This informs our work across all channels.
We judge our content by its success in growing our clients’ brands.
We use our editorial thinking to define a brand’s content strategy then use our expertise to deliver that content.
We are Seven. We create content that speaks to people, not at them.
What we doMaking content that people actually want takes a lot of thought. We do it in two steps, and the first usually informs the second. First we define exactly how editorial content helps deliver your brand promise. Then we get on and do it.Content StrategyContent Delivery
Content StrategyThis is the who, what, why and how of content marketing – ensuring you’re making the right content, getting it in front of the right people and working efficiently.What do people want?How is this content distinctive? How could it only come from you? Where will people welcome your voice?What is the aim?What do you want people to know, feel and do? How should content be measured? Can your content be monetised?What is
the right model?How to involve all your stakeholders? What structures and processes are needed? How does content complement your other marketing comms?What is the distribution plan?What formats, channels and frequency? What’s the balance of evergreen, campaign or real-time content? How will people find your content?
Content DeliveryWith your content strategy in place, stage two is the ongoing refinement of creation and distribution, being there for people, whenever your brand can help.1. PlanApplying everything we know to make sure your content’s useful, entertaining or hopefully both.2. CreateCrafting distinctive content for all formats that’s accessible, shareable and welcome.3. DistributeCombining your owned media channels with paid promotion, making sure the right people see the right content – whether they’re looking for you or not.4. OptimisingDoing more of what works best by measuring everything and taking learnings back into the planning process.
That’s the theory of how content delivers your brand promise, but what about in practice? Click below to find out.
PHP DeveloperSeven has an exciting opportunity for a mid-level PHP developer to join our development team.
Are you a talented mid-level developer who is passionate about great code? Do you enjoy learning new languages and technologies? We are looking for an enthusiastic, responsible, all-rounder who can take ownership of digital projects.
Working closely with our lead developer, you will work on a wide range of projects and brands with a focus on back end builds. When required, you will prototype ideas and work with our various divisions in Retail, Consumer and Business & Finance – and be eager to advise on and implement solutions for our clients requirements. You will have around five years’ commercial development experience as well as agency experience and need to be motivated and passionate about development with a real pride in your code.
You will also be a great communicator and have superb attention to detail. This is an exciting role that will give you the opportunity to become a real team player and work with an outstanding client portfolio
To apply, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV and a covering note telling us why you would be perfect for this role to email@example.comClosing Date: 11-12-2015 18:00:00Seven is an equal opportunities employer
PHP DeveloperSeven has an exciting opportunity for a mid-level PHP developer to join our development team.Find out more
Account Director, Business & FinanceAre you an outstanding account director with experience in handling significant client accounts? Perhaps you’re an account director who needs a new challenge?
We’re looking for a client services powerhouse to lead multiple projects for two of our biggest clients. You will have a strategic mind; diligence and flair to drive the highest standards across multiple channels; the ability to spot, develop and pitch new ideas confidently; and build strong relationships at a senior level with clients and other agencies. Staying focused in a fast-paced, results-driven environment and working efficiently to tight deadlines is essential, as is the personality to motive and inspire internal teams. You’ll need proven ability to drive financial performance through cost management, budgeting and management accounts, while a background in customer publishing and experience of digital content, as well as an interest in the Business/Professional sector would be a distinct advantage. Are you the exceptional person we’re looking for to take on this special role?
To apply, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.orgClosing Date: 29-01-2016 12:00:44Seven is an equal opportunities employer
Account Director, Business & FinanceAre you an outstanding account director with experience in handling significant client accounts? Perhaps you’re an account director who needs a new challenge?Find out more
StrategistWe’re looking for a Strategist to join our five-person Strategy team, lead by Kevin Sutherland.
Seven is a content marketing agency based in Clerkenwell, London. Here you’ll be amongst 160 strategic, creative, hardworking and genuinely nice people.
What we're looking for.
- Experience working in digital media, digital marketing, SEO or social. Ideally, all four...
- Your previous job titles sound something like account planner, comms planner, digital strategist, creative strategist, social strategist, content strategist. (Or even plain, old planner, or strategist.)
- You can tell us all about the social listening tools you love and the latest influencer marketing platform.
- You can wax lyrical about how consumers and content behave and perform differently depending on the digital platform/network/device.
- You’ve got a very good working knowledge and hands-on experience of paid content distribution.
- Seven’s clients include Sainsbury’s, Weight Watchers, UKTV, David Lloyd Clubs, Fujitsu, Grant Thornton, Hyatt, Pearson, and Experian
- We were named one of Newscred’s top 30 Creative Content Marketing Agencies in 2015
- On January 20th 2016 we joined forces with German agency group C3 (clients include Porsche, Bentley, VW, Deutsche Telekom and Allianz) to create Europe’s biggest content marketing specialist with offices in London, Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Stuttgart and Zurich.
To apply, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV and a covering note to email@example.comClosing Date: 05-02-2016 18:00:00Seven is an equal opportunities employer
StrategistWe’re looking for a Strategist to join our five-person Strategy team.Find out more
Account Manager – Bentley MotorsIf you’re an account manager, project manager or ambitious senior account executive, this could be the perfect role for you.
C3, part of Europe’s largest content marketing agency network, has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our busy client services team working on the Bentley account.
- Managing email campaigns for Bentley’s central and regional teams
- Handling CRM data and producing metrics reports
- Liaising with photographers, writers, talent and stylists on Bentley Magazine
- Producing communications materials for the global dealer network and managing the extranet site.
Working on the Bentley account will keep you busy – liaising with the client, account planning, ensuring attention to detail and process, and delivering outstanding work across a range of print and online content. You’ll need a positive attitude, plenty of stamina, a sharp eye for detail, great organisational skills and – above all – a sunny disposition. This is an important role, so we would expect you to have proven experience in an account management or project management role. Experience of the automotive sector and conversational
German would be an advantage, but not essential.
The position is based at Seven, our London office.
To apply, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV and a covering note telling us why you would be perfect for this role to firstname.lastname@example.orgClosing Date: 05-02-2016 18:00:00Seven is an equal opportunities employer
Account Manager – Bentley MotorsWould you like to work with luxury car brand Bentley, liaising with its teams around the world on its customer magazine, digital and content marketing projects?Find out more
1.0 Aims and Objectives
Based on legal requirements, Seven Publishing Group is committed to maintaining and improving the economic and social wellbeing of all its staff. It is also committed to contributing towards a sustainable, safe and high quality environment in the areas where project sites are based.
This commitment is firmly grounded in Seven Publishing Group’s environmental policy statement that sets out the aims and objectives for improving the environment.
The policy’s overall aims are to:
- Pursue and encourage environmental sustainability
- Meet our legal obligations
- Work in partnership with relevant suppliers and parts of the community to promote environmental sustainability.
2.0 Seven Publishing Group’s Contribution Air
Reduce its own emissions of air pollution.
Reduce the consumption on non-renewable resources and encourage their replacement with renewable resources.
Reduce the amount of water used and encourage water economy at all our project sites.
Use safe and economic services for recycling, refuse collection, cleansing and waste disposal. Promote waste minimisation at all Seven Publishing Group sites including re-use, repair and recycling.
In conjunction with the Landlords to maximise energy efficiency in the design, maintenance and operation of Seven Publishing Group sites.
3.0 How will it be achieved:
Consider environmental aspects in policy development, strategies and business plan at all levels of the organisation. Promote knowledge and understanding of the global and local environment and our impact on it by:
- training and raising awareness of Seven Publishing Group staff
- use purchasing power to promote environmental sustainability.
Ensuring ‘value for money’ involves considering ‘life cycle’ financial costs i.e. with respect to energy savings, durability, reduced maintenance, and waste reduction, and therefore reducing environmental risks.
By making a commitment to this policy, Seven Publishing Group will help to conserve energy and resources, and reduce waste and pollution.
- Energy consumptions savings
- Waste disposal savings
- Savings from reduced resource consumption
- Reduced risk and administration costs through easier compliance with environmental legislation
Seven Publishing Group will take all reasonable opportunities to improve environmental impacts:
- Only buy supplies when necessary and minimise the amount of materials i.e. stationery, office equipment, furniture consumed.
- Buy products that are made from recycled material and/or are recyclable, and have minimal packaging. Furthermore, specify that the supplier of the product should operate or subscribe to a take-back scheme for packaging and equipment which can be re-used or recycled.
- Select the more environmentally-friendly option for cleaning and pest control.
- Buy energy efficient appliances and equipment.
To improve the policy and its implementation, Seven Publishing Group will:
- Inform all relevant suppliers of goods and services of this policy and Seven Publishing Group’s environmental commitment.
- Seek information from relevant suppliers about the environmental effects of products and services that they supply.
- Put in place systems to ensure that the policy is effectively implemented by all staff.
- Review this policy every year or as and when necessary.
Seven Publishing Group will take all reasonable steps to ensure the business is prepared for emergencies:
- Implement a Disaster Recovery Plan to ensure business continuity in the event of environmental events affecting the ability to operate as usual.
- Ensure Fire Procedure Policy in place.